Episode 19 / July 6, 2019
Kunal Khattar, AdvantEdge Founders, Early Stage Mobility VC Fund
Kunal Khattar is the Founder and Managing Partner of AdvantEdge Founders, an early stage Venture Capital Fund focussed on transportation and mobility sectors in India.
The big investments of the fund include Shuttl, Rapido and Chalo.
We discuss in the podcast about:
1. Why AdvantEdge chooses to focus on only mobility startups ?
2. In India 300 Million commutes happen every day India. How AdvantEdge plans to solve for it via investing in technology mobility startups
3. Why the fund chooses to focus only asset light models ?
4. Impact of Uber and Lyft IPO
5. Kunal past experience as founder of Carnation, one of the earliest marketplaces in India for used automobiles.
6. Why home startups have an advantage as compared to overseas startups in India
7. The early story of Shuttl, the largest intracity bus service in India.