Episode 23 / July 15, 2019
Raja Ganapathy, Co-Founder Spring Marketing Capital & ex-CMO Sequoia Capital India
Raja Ganapathy is the Managing Partner and Co-Founder of Spring Marketing Capital, a skin in the game marketing capital firm that partners with founders to offer capital & marketing expertise.
Raja has been ex-Chief Marketing Officer of Sequoia Capital India and has delivered some of the biggest marketing campaigns like BYJU’S.
Why should you listen to the podcast ?
– If you would like to know success story behind the marketing campaigns of Byju, Cars24, Epigamia ?
– What power can celebrities bring to your brand ?
– How did Byju team and Raja came up with the idea bringing the king of bollywood Shahrukh Khan in Byju marketing campaigns ?
– The process that goes behind creating Wow and Viral marketing campaigns
– Raja’s journey as a investor in Startups and his 10 year stint in Sequoia India as Chief Marketing Officer
– What’s the new term on the block coined by Spring marketing capital. How Raja, Arun, Vineet and their team are creating magic by marrying marketing and capital for young startups.